All parts, scores, and audio for the 2023 show are available on the marching band page! Hard copies will be handed out today during mod 17/18
2023-2024 Band Officers
Congrats to all!
President: Marley Ward
Vice President: Jocelyn Wright
Secretary: Kaylee Gidcumb
Treasurer: Mary Harr
Historian: Reid Lenin
Band Officer Voting
Please click here to cast your ballot for the 2023-2024 Band Officers. Voting will close today after school.
Uniform Fittings and Rookie Camp
• Uniform fittings for the 2023-2024 PHS Bands will be held on Tuesday, May 23 for Seniors/Juniors, and on Wednesday, May 24th for Freshmen/Sophomores. Both evenings will be from 6:30PM-8:30PM
• Uniform Fee information will be coming through Remind in the next day or so.
• Shelley is looking for 20-30 student volunteers (Leadership Team!) to help that evening. Please contact her if you are available.
• Rookie camp will take place on Friday, May 27th from 9AM-11:00AM. This event will include all incoming freshmen and leadership team.
Bands In The Round & Percussion Ensemble
• The PHS Percussion Ensemble concert will be this Wednesday at 7PM in the Mattachione Theater. Tickets are $7.
• The Annual Bands In The Rounder concert will be this Thursday at 7PM in the PHS Main Gym. Tickets are $7. HS students need to be seated no later than 6:40PM. Dress is “nice clothes”. (No jeans, shorts, etc.)
• Come out and support our hard working and talented students as we wrap up another fantastic year of music in the Perry Local Schools!
OMEA State Contest Info
• Monday is our Pre State Concert at 7PM in the Aux. Gym. Winds should be in seats at 6:30PM for pictures, followed immediately by Concert Band pictures.
• Symphonic Winds: Friday at Glenoak High School- Depart PHS at 2:45 PM, performance at 4:15PM, home around 5:45PM
• Concert Band: Friday at Glenoak High School- Depart PHS at 5:30PM, performance at 7:15PM, home around 8:45PM
2023 Band Banquet RSVP
Our annual Band Awards Banquet will be held on Wednesday, May 10th at 6:30PM. Information and RSVP forms will be sent home with your student today. You may also click here to access the RSVP form
A reminder that Band Scholarship applications are due at the end of April! You can find the information on the Band Booster page of www.perryband.com
Nothing Bundt Cake Sale
The Band Boosters are coordinating our last fundraiser of the year with delicious Nothing Bundt Cakes! Order forms were sent home with students prior to Spring Break. The sale runs through April 17th and all orders can be picked up on May 4th at Bands In The Round (pickup will be prior to the concert)
Please click here for an order form