Marching band practice will take place on Friday during mod 17-18. Please plan to turn your prescriptions in mod 17-18 or after school.
• All solo/ensemble forms and money must be turned in by Tuesday, December 12th.
• Please plan to turn in your medications on Thursday following marching band practice.
• Luggage drop off will be in the theatre this Friday until 3:30PM.
• Saturday: Doors open at 11AM, buses roll at noon. We won’t be stopping until 5 or 6PM. A reminder that if you bring snacks/drinks that you must keep your bus clean. If you want to bring movies, make sure they are PG-13. If you bring DVD’s of Pitch Perfect or Glee, you will be dropped off at the closest rest stop and you will have to walk home.
• All prescription medications must be turned in this Thursday after our last Disney practice. Make sure medications are labeled, with instructions, and only bring enough for the trip.
• Luggage can be dropped off Friday until 3:30PM. You can bring luggage to school with you and we will secure it in one of the band rooms. Luggage must be dropped off on Friday! If it’s not here over night, it’s not going on the bus.
Disney Pass numbers have been posted in the main band room. You can use these numbers to make your fast pass reservations online.
Trip participants may go online and select their FastPass+ preferences prior to arrival. To do so each person will need a Disney account and their pass number.
To create or log into an existing account use the following website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/
Once the account has been created, trip participants will be asked to enter their ticket number.
If a trip participant receives a message that a ticket number is invalid, please call the office to verify the ticket number.
Now you are ready to make your selections and share plans! Participants can connect to others in their group by adding them to their Family & Friends list first.
For additional assistance contact Disney’s Internet Help Desk at 800-848-6413 or visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/fast-pass-plus/
The Symphonic Winds page has been updated with contest recordings.
Tomorrow (Thursday) is the last chance to turn in your uniform items for Disney! Please turn in your socks, gloves, pants, and tee shirt to Mrs. Carpenter in the uniform closet after parade practice!
If you are having trouble adding the itinerary to your Tripit App, please email Perryband@gmail.com
Include your email address in the email, and we will get you added.
If you would like an easy way to view our trip itinerary, and keep up to date on any changes, check out the TripIt App. Our link for the PHSMB Disney Trip is https://www.tripit.com/p/852B09A17D87D71AC92AFEAFAAA93D29
PLEASE remember that tomorrow (Friday) is the LAST DAY to turn in your uniform pieces (gloves, shoes, and socks) for the Disney Trip. Please turn these in between 1:30-3:00PM. No exceptions. Also, sousaphones must turn in their berets.