• It’s State Finals Week!!! Plan on great rehearsals Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week. Dress for the weather!
• Doors for Friday’s football game at Glenoak will open at 4:45 PM. Senior speeches at 5:10 PM, Buses roll at 5:30 PM. Bring raincoats!
• Sunday OMEA State Marching Band Finals: Doors open at 8:15 AM, buses depart at 9AM. It may be a bit chilly, so if you feel the need to wear a layer under your uniform, please remember that it must be a thin UnderArmour type material. No jeans, sweats, etc. Bring raincoats!! We will stop at Tuttle Crossing Mall on the way home for a meal stop so you will need to bring some cash for the food court. Buses should arrive at PHS between 8 and 8:30PM.
• All pieces/parts of your uniform will be turned in Sunday evening when we arrive home (unless we make the playoffs….we should know by Saturday morning).
• Due to the choir dress rehearsal, there will be no Jazz Ensemble rehearsal today.
• Winds Wednesdays begin NEXT WEEK. Plan on rehearsing until 3:15 each Wednesday for Symphonic Winds.
Share on Facebook