Congratulations to sophomore Abigail Burger and junior Emma Fleischaker for being accepted to the Ohio Band Directors Conference Honor Band! They will perform for the conference, held at the University of Akron, in December.
• A reminder that there will be a required Disney Meeting tomorrow (Thursday) at 6PM in the HS cafeteria
• Due to the adjusted schedule tomorrow, there will be no after school marching band practice. Our first Disney practice will be Thursday after Thanksgiving break
All tickets for the 2017 Palace Theatre concert have been sold! Thanks for your support!
Tickets for the annual Palace concert are now on sale. Tickets are $6.00 each, payable by cash or check (made to Perry Band Boosters). Don’t wait until the last minute as this concert WILL sell out quickly!
• Doors will be open at 4:30 PM, buses will roll at 5:20
• We “should” be home by 11 or 11:30 PM, depending on the length of the game. It’s hard to give an exact time.
• Bring raincoats
• A reminder that jeans, sweats, etc are not to be worn under the uniform. You may wear a layer of UnderArmour type material. No exceptions.
• The PHSMB will be performing at 2:15 in Dayton Welcome Stadium
• Maps, pricing, and other details can be found at http://www.omeasmbf.org/
|12:30 PM||C||Arcanum HS|
|12:45 PM||B||Bloom Carroll HS|
|1:00 PM||B||Meigs HS|
|1:15 PM||B||Perkins HS|
|1:30 PM||B||Milton-Union HS|
|1:45 PM||B||Chesapeake HS|
|2:00 PM||A||Newton HS|
|2:15 PM||AA||Perry HS|
• Doors for Friday’s football game vs Glenoak will open at 5:00PM. Senior speeches at 5:45, warmup at 6:15PM. Following pregame we will march back to the HS for you to change.
• Sunday OMEA State Marching Band Finals: Doors open at 8:15, buses depart at 9AM. It may be a bit chilly, so if you feel the need to wear a layer under your uniform, please remember that it must be a thin UnderArmour type material. No jeans, sweats, etc.
The Disney page has been updated with new files. Please read them by clicking on the Disney page on www.perryband.com
• Regular rehearsal schedule this week. Count on going the full time, but if we have productive rehearsals you may be done early.
• We will have a detailed state finals day schedule for you once we know warm-up times, etc. For now, plan on a 9AM departure. We will not be stopping to eat on the way down, so eat a good breakfast. We will stop at Tuttle Crossing Mall on the way home for dinner.
• The Florida trip is less than 2 months away!! There will be a required trip meeting on Thursday, November 16th, at 6PM in the PHS Cafeteria. Please plan to bring at least one parent to this meeting as we will be discussing expectations and guidelines for the trip. This is not optional. In addition, please review the trip itinerary and letter posted on the band website. We have very high behavior expectations for a trip like this.
• Please continue checking the Disney page on our website. Information regarding packing, behavior expectations will be posted there over the coming weeks.
• Thought the regular season is not over, plan on a game next Friday evening in Lakewood, OH or Cleveland, OH. Details will be available next Monday.