1. Thanks to those students who participated in the Pep Band this past Friday. We heard many positive comments from community and school board members. We appreciate all that you do for the Perry Bands.
2. We have been asked to have a Pep Band at all remaining home basketball games. A sign up sheet will be posted in the main band room on Tuesday. We will be offering 2 hours of community service for each game attended.
3. Scotch Doubles Night at HOF Lanes is February 5th. Parents and students are encouraged to attend this evening of fun! Please see Mr. Smith for tickets!
4. Jazz Band minor scales test begins on Tuesday.
5. Plans are underway for Marching Band. The schedule, including Rookie Camp, will be updated soon with all dates. It will be an exciting year for the Perry Bands as we keep getting better and better.