1. Congratulations again to all members of the Perry Symphonic Winds. Seniors will be asked to sign the back of our State plaque once it arrives. If the plaque does not arrive before you leave next week, stop by the Band office during Winds at any time before the end of the school year.
2. Busy week for the Perry Bands! Jazz Night will be this Wednesday at 7PM. Bands in the Round is this Thursday. We will need help setting up the gym this week! Winds and Concert Band students should arrive on Thursday no later than 6:30PM. All concert uniforms MUST be turned in before 6:30 on Thursday! Dress for BITR is NICE clothes. No jeans or tennis shoes!
3. We will be collecting all music from Winds on Monday. (except for Amparito and Flights). Please be sure you bring your folder with you!
4. There will be a Leadership Team meeting on Wednesday, May11th, at 2:30 PM in the HS Band Room. This is a mandatory meeting for all members of the 2011 Leadership Team.
5. Field Commander auditions will also take place next week. Details to come!
6. Remember to thank our seniors this week for an outstanding year and for helping us to continue building the Perry Bands into one of the best in the state!
7. Kalahari Payment 2 will be due BEFORE the last day of school. The June 1st deadline is no longer applicable due to the reduction of snow/make up days. Please have your second payment in promptly!