1. Last summer rehearsals before school starts are this week! Let’s put the finishing touches on our summer work and get ready for a great home opener!
2. Please note that the Stark County Fair Show times have changed. We are in the later performance this year. There will be no marching band rehearsal on the day of the fair show. (Tuesday, 8/30)
3. Rehearsal at the Stark County Fairgrounds will be on Monday, 8/29. Times will be announced this week and added to the website when we receive the info. Busses will transport students to SCFG on Monday and Tuesday.
4. Final Kalahari payment is due this week! No more students will be added to the trip following this payment deadline.
5. Winds and Concert Band will begin rehearsing on the second day of school. Please make sure those concert instruments are ready to go. (reeds, valve oil, etc)
6. Chair placement info for both bands will be handled on the first day of school.
7. Bus sign ups for the season will be up on Tuesday. Be sure to sign up for the bus you want to ride all season as there will be no changes to the list.
8. Music for halftime (Pinball, Cloud, Hey Jude) and pregame (Pantera, Hey Song, Defense, Alma Mater, Banner, Fight Song) must be memorized by Thursday.
9. On Friday, August 26th, we will be marching to Pfeiffer MS at 2PM to perform for the 6th graders. Details coming soon.