1. The Palace Concert is just over 3 weeks away. Tickets, $5.00 each, will go on sale this Monday. Please send cash or check payable to the Perry Band Boosters. Tickets are on a first come/first serve basis, so get your orders placed early!
2. All Winds chamber ensembles should now have music for S/E contest. Plan to meet outside of school with your group. Sign up sheets for after school help will be posted this week. Please know your parts BEFORE you meet with a director.
3. District Contest season is fast approaching! MP3 files for Winds for 2 out of 3 songs are now available on the Symphonic Winds page.
4. Band Booster meeting will be held on Monday, Nov. 14th in the PHS band room @ 7:00PM.
5. Now is the time to make sure you have your tuxedo shirt for Concert Band/Symphonic Winds. If you do not yet have a concert uniform, please contact Mrs. Busby ASAP. Do not wait until the last minute!
6. Applications for the 2012 Leadership Team are due on Wednesday, November 23rd. Please submit a 1-2 page essay, typed, on why should you be considered for the 2012 Leadership Team. If you wish to audition for Field Commander, you must submit a Leadership application.
7. Basketball Band sign ups will be posted this week. The first game is Nov. 22nd. The group will meet 30 minutes before the game for a brief rehearsal. PLEASE BRING YOUR FLIP FOLDER WITH ALL MARCHING BAND MUSIC! Dress will be jeans and your band tee shirt. A reminder that all students must sign up for 2 games this year.