1. With the exception of percussion, auditions for the 2012-2013 Perry Bands are finished. Results will be posted before Spring Break. We will have approximately 175 students in our 2 concert bands, and 165 in the Marching Band! It should be an outstanding year.
2. Pit Orchestra/Musical Rehearsals begin Monday at 6PM.
3. Winds Wednesdays will resume this week. We will rehearse every Wednesday until State Contest from 1:30-3:00PM. Your attendance at these very important rehearsals is expected.
4. If you are unhappy with the result of your audition, consider trying out for the OMEA All State Band. If you make the All State Band, you are automatically placed in Winds regardless of your audition result. An application form and information are available on both the Winds and Concert Band pages.
5. A reminder that the shelves in the Band rooms are not your personal storage space. You should not be storing clothes, books, trash, etc. in the Band rooms. This is why you have a locker. Our shelves are there for instrument storage ONLY! Your music should be placed in the folder cabinets, and any personal items should be stored in your locker. All other items will be thrown away. Please keep our rehearsal facilities clean!