1. Pre Contest Concert on Monday, March 5th in the PHS Main Gym. Band members should arrive, in concert uniform, at 6:15 for pictures. The performance will begin at 7PM.
2. District Contest is this weekend at Lake High School. Symphonic Winds will perform Friday night at 5:40. Winds members should arrive at PHS no later than 3:45. Busses will depart at 4PM. Concert Band will perform Saturday morning at 10AM. Concert Band members should arrive at PHS no later than 8AM.
3. Woodwind auditions begin on Monday, March 12th. Please refer to the online schedule.
4. Majorette auditions will take place on May 15th and 17th. Please contact Mrs. Marsh or Mr. Smith if you have any questions.
5. Guard/Flag auditions will take place in May. We are hoping to have 10-20 guard members this year. Have a friend who doesn’t play an instrument but knows that band is awesome?? Convince them to do guard! Questions should be directed to Mr. Smith.
6. No Winds Wednesday on March 14th.
7. Field Commander auditions will take place the week following Spring Break.
8. Marching Band audio files for the 2012 Competition show are now available under the Marching Band page! The Ballad, Imagine, is currently being arranged for us and will be available in late March. Several of the selections will be edited, but the files can give you an “idea” as to what the show will sound like. Audio files for our football/halftime show will be available at a later date.