1. Jazz Concert is this Wednesday at 7PM in the Mattachione Theater. Jazz Ensemble members should arrive in the band room no later than 6:30. Dress is all black.
2. Bands in the Round is this Thursday at 7PM in the Main Gym. Concert Band and Symphonic Winds members should arrive in band rooms no later than 6:30PM. Dress is “nice” clothes. (Shirt and tie for gentlemen, no tennis shoes, etc.)
3. Symphonic Winds State performance will be at 5:00PM at Glenoak HS this Friday. Winds members should arrive at PHS no later than 3:15. Busses depart at 3:30. Dress is concert uniforms.
4. Concert Band State performances will be at 11:15AM at Glenoak HS this Saturday. Concert Band members should arrive at PHS no later than 9:15AM. Busses depart at 9:30AM. Dress is concert uniforms.
5. All band members will turn in their uniforms following their performances at State Contest. Be sure that all pieces of your uniform are turned in (including any marching band items you may still have). Grade cards and diplomas will be held if these are not turned in.
6. Congratulations to band member Claire Kendig who has been accepted to the Julliard School of Music’s “Summer Music Institute”!