1. Please remember to return completed Emergency Medical Forms to Mr. Smith on Monday. You must fill this out in order to participate in performances. Click here to download the form. Forms were also sent home with each student on Friday.
2. Two-a-Days are this week! Reminder that rehearsal begins at 7AM on Monday morning. Weather is looking nice, so show up ready to work!
3. Call time for the HOF parade is 6AM on Saturday morning. Arrive in full uniform, no hats or gloves. You must have your black band shoes, black dress socks (no ankle socks), and black tee shirt under your uniform.
4. Marching Band pictures will be Friday evening during our regular evening rehearsal. Full uniform, no hats/gloves. Order forms will be sent home this week.
5. Parents, as we prepare for the HOF performance, many sections traditionally have section parties, etc. We approve of this as long as they are having safe and clean fun. We do ask that you remind your kids to drink lots of water, and lay off of the soda the night before the parade.
6. Any student who does not have the proper uniform equipment (shoes, socks, shirt, etc) will not be performing in the parade.
7. All pre game and halftime music must be checked off/memorized by this coming Friday.
8. Thanks for a great two weeks of hard work. We know it is not fun to be out in the heat all day long! We have a great group this year, and let’s continue to work hard to be Good, Better, Best! Your first performance is right around the corner!