1. Great first performance on Friday night! The staff and Perry community are very proud of you!
2. The Stark Co. Fair Band Show is this Tuesday. Rehearsal on Monday: Busses roll at 5:15, doors open at 4:45. Performance on Tuesday: Doors open at 4:15, busses roll at 4:45 (full uniform). We are in the early show this year which begins at 5:15. We should return to PHS no later than 7PM on both nights.
3. We will begin focusing on the competition show starting Wednesday. Ludwig, Georgia, Fire/Piano Man, and Imagine must be checked off by NEXT Thursday.(9/6/2012)
4. The annual mattress sale will be held on September 15th! Spread the word to anyone who needs a mattress to come out and support the Perry Bands!
5. Friday game vs Central: Doors open at 6PM, inspection at 6:30. A reminder that finger nail polish must be removed if you are a clarinet player, hair must be pinned up inside of the hat, and only stud earrings are permitted for girls.
6. Scale tests for Jazz Ensemble begin this week! Bb, Eb, Ab, and Db major scales from memory.
7. If you wish to purchase a 2012 Marching Band tee shirt to show your Panther Pride, please visit the concession stands to fill out an order form.