1. Congrats on a tremendous marching band season! A reminder that Leadership Team letters are due by this Friday. Those students interested in auditioning for field commander for the 2013 season must also submit a leadership letter.
2. 2013 Disney information will be out as soon as we finalize the date. We will be traveling to Orlando sometime in November of 2013. The trip will take 6 days, and will cover all of the Disney parks, including Blizzard Beach water park, and a performance by the PHS Marching Band at the Magic Kindgom.
3. Winds Wednesdays will begin this week. Rehearsal will be over for Winds at 3PM.
4. Solo and Ensemble is just 3 months away. Time to start picking out a solo with your lessons teachers.
5. Palace Concert is on November 20th. All students must have a white, wing collar, pleated front tuxedo shirt to wear with your concert uniform. If you haven’t already received a concert uniform, please contact Mrs. Busby ASAP! Her contact information can be found on the boosters page at perryband.com