1. Jazz Ensemble and 6th Grade Band performance this Tuesday at Pfeiffer. Concert begins at 7PM. Jazz Ensemble members should arrive at Pfeiffer no later than 6:30, in all black dress clothes. (black dress pants, black dress shirt, black dress shoes….black jeans are not dress pants!) We will perform, followed by the 6th Grade Band. The concert should conclude around 7:45.
2. 6th Grade Band members should arrive at Pfeiffer no later than 6:15PM. Concert Dress for 6th graders will be your band polo shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and black socks. Tennis shoes and jeans are not permitted.
3. Reminder that Winds Exam part 2 will take place when we return from break. You will be graded on your ensembles, which will perform in front of all Winds members. We are available to work with your groups after school, but you must sign up. Solo/Ensemble contest will be here before you know it!
4. Solo/Ensemble fees and forms are due no later than this Thursday! Checks should be made payable to Perry Band Boosters. Solos: $16 Ensembles: $21
5. Basketball Pep Band this coming Friday! Please sign up on the sheet in the main band room. Arrive at 6PM for pizza and rehearsal. Please remember to bring your flip folder with ALL marching band music. A reminder that all students must sign up for 3 games. If you would like community service hours, please bring the form to Mr. Welker following the game.
6. All instruments should be taken home over break for practicing. We expect to hit the ground running on January 2nd as we prepare for District contest. Remember: We can only be great if you put in the effort at home.
7. Have a safe and relaxing break!