1. Band Dance signup sheet is in the band room. Make sure to put your name, and the name of your guest if you plan to attend. All payments must be in an envelope with your name clearly marked on it. No money will be taken at the door.
2. Congrats to all students involved in honor bands this past weekend at Ohio State and Bowling Green State University! We are very proud of all of you!
3. Solo and Ensemble is just around the corner! Now is the time to make sure scores are numbered, etc. If you need after school help with Mr. Smith, don’t hesitate to ask!
4. Audition information for the 2013-2014 Perry Bands will be coming out soon. It would be a good idea to keep your contest solos polished so you can use those! Audition format will be the same this year as last year.
5. There will be a required Disney Trip meeting on February 13th, at 7PM in the PHS Cafeteria. All students planning on marching with us in sunny Orlando must attend this meeting with at least one parent. As always, we will keep the meeting short and to the point! Parents interested in chaperoning should also email Mr. Smith for details.