We hope everyone is having a great summer so far!
Details on our Cedar Point trip are in:
Cost per STUDENT: $119
Cost per ADULT: $156
The difference in price reflects the fact that students will be receiving free admission to Cedar Point due to their performance in the Halloweekends Parade.
Please note that you are not required to join us for the Cedar Point trip, however you will be expected to perform at the Northcoast Competition. If you are not participating in the trip, you will need to make arrangements for transportation to Huron and Perkins High Schools.
An initial deposit of $50.00 is due no later than July 15th. Final payments are due on August 22nd. Please note that no payments will be accepted at Perry HS. All payments should be made directly through Noteworthy Tours. Please click here to visit the online payment website.
Saturday, October 4th
- 11:00 am: Depart PHS via charter buses
- 2:00 pm: Rehearsal at Huron HS
- 4:00 pm: Check in at Breakers Express Hotel
- 5:00 pm: Dinner (TBA)
- 7:00 pm: Arrive at Perkins HS for Northcoast Competition
- 10:00 pm: Depart for hotel
- 11:30pm: Lights out
Sunday, October 5th
- 8:00 am: Breakfast (McDonald’s, etc)
- 11:00 am: Arrive at Cedar Point
- 4:00 pm: Perform in Halloweekends Parade at Cedar Point
- 8:00 pm: Depart to PHS
- 10:00 pm: Arrive at PHS