(330) 477-3486 ext. 2178
• Try on your dress/tux IMMEDIATELY for fit
• If it fits appropriately, congratulations on your new performance wear! Ladies, your dress should hang straight to the floor with no break, and ankles should not show.
• Men must wear black socks and black dress shoes. Ladies must wear black, closed toe shoes with sheer or skin-toned stockings.
• Adjustments to length are Winds members’ responsibility. You can call for alterations/pricings:
Tina Metcalf 330-806-8513
Patti Hudson 330-324-4375
Alterations Express 330-493-8701
OR a tailor of your choosing
• If the fit is incorrect and a totally different size is needed, please call or text Merribeth Carpenter within 7 days to get remeasured and a replacement ordered in time for the Palace Concert
• You now own your winds wear and are responsible for cleaning and upkeep
• Any Issues or Questions Contact Merribeth Carpenter at home 330-880-0789 or Cell 330-685-5053
Share on Facebook