Due to the impending storm, OMEA has decided to cancel Saturday’s event.  This decision was made with student safety in mind.  Keep in mind that all of the hard work and preparation has already made you a better musician….it’s not JUST about the performance.  We will know more information about refund checks in the coming week.  Please be patient with us as we sort through this.  We are looking at options to give you all the opportunity to perform your pieces if we can arrange it.  Stay safe and enjoy your weekend!