On Friday, September 18th, the Perry High School Marching Band will be giving a special performance for all band parents/families. The performance will begin at 7PM, in the stadium, and will include recognition of our class of 2021. Please come and join us for an evening of music and fun!
• Senior tickets will be given tickets first. Each senior may request up to 4 tickets. Senior tickets will be distributed today after practice.
• After the seniors are taken care of, all band members may request up to 4 tickets on a first come/first served basis.
• After this Friday, all remaining tickets will be up for grabs on a first come/first served basis.
• All tickets are free. You must see Mr. Smith to request your tickets. I will not be taking email or phone reservations of tickets. All tickets must be requested in person.
• All spectators must adhere to social distancing and must wear a mask at all times while inside of the stadium.