1. Please turn in Booster Membership Drive forms and money in to Mr. Smith ASAP. The boosters need your support in this fundraiser!
2. Band Dance sign up/money is due. Please bring money to Mr. Smith in an envelop with your name clearly marked.
3. Make sure your concert uniform fits and is in good shape. If you have any issues, contact Mrs. Busby ASAP. Do not wait until the last minute before contest.
4. Parents: The Band Boosters need your help! We are looking for someone to co-chair our concession stand at home football games for 2013. This is our main fundraiser for the band program! If we don’t have anyone to chair this, we will lose an enormous part of our budget. Please contact Chris or Scott Smith if you are interested. There will be help and you won’t have to do the work alone.
5. Please bring all scores and original parts back to Mr. Smith on Monday from solo/ensemble contest.
6. Full band for Winds Wednesday
7. Good luck to the PHS Percussion Ensemble and the Edison 8th Grade Band as they perform at the OMEA State Convention this week!
8. Good luck to Claire Kendig as she will be performing with the All State Band at the OMEA State Convention this week!