The PHSMB Leadership Retreat will be held on July 11th, in Bolivar, OH. All participants should plan to meet in the parking lot of the Bolivar NTR Canoe Livery at 11:30AM. We will canoe until approx 4PM (assuming the clarinets have learned how to paddle a canoe for this year). A cookout will be provided from 4-5:30PM. Parents should plan to pick you up at 5:30PM. If you are not planning to attend, please email Mr. Smith by the end of this week.
Items to bring:
2. Something to drink and any snacks you may want to eat along the way.
3. Bathing suit if you plan on spending any time in the water.
4. Running shoes if you plan on making the staff spend any time in the water. *Not advisable.
5. A check made out to Perry Band Boosters for $25 if you have not already paid your fee.
6. Positive ways to help lead the 2013 PHSMB to our most successful season yet!
Directions: 77 South to Rt 212 (Bolivar/Zoar exit). Turn left. Canoe Livery will be on your right, just before the bridge.