1. A reminder that rehearsals this week are 7AM-11AM and 6PM-9PM each day. Your attendance counts from here on out!
2. Pre Game (minus Fight Song) and Football Show must be checked off by this Friday.
3. It is MANDATORY for you to bring your drill cards and music to each rehearsal. We will begin charting the competition show on Monday night….you will need your Phantom Drill Cards from now until the end of the year. These will be replaced with a permanent set once all the drill sets are in. For now, hang onto the paper ones we give you and bring them daily. We have 9 sets to learn tonight!
4. Band pictures will take place this Friday from 6-9 PM. Full uniform (make sure you bring black tee shirt, black socks, and black band shoes)
5. Performance information for the HOF parade will be available as soon as we have it. Plan on meeting at PHS at 5:30AM this Saturday morning, and returning around 11AM. If we end up with a later parade assignment, we will let you know. Weather looks nice and cool for parade day! Be sure to drink plenty of water before arriving at the high school.
6. Emergency Medical forms are due this Wednesday!