1. Outstanding first week of Marching Band! Based on your progress, we are going to have a tremendous season if you keeping working as hard as you have been. Take the weekend and RELAX! Get some rest, and be ready to work again on Monday. It should be much cooler, but keep bringing water.
2. We will begin on Monday with parade marching. If you don’t have La Pantera memorized, now is the time.
3. La Pantera needs to be checked off by the end of this week. Halftime show will need to be checked off during 2 a days week.
4. Make sure you are working to memorize pre game. The more we get done now, the less we have to worry about in August.
5. If you do not have a uniform, you must contact Mrs. Metcalf ASAP! Her contact information is located on the Band Booster page. Marching Pictures will take place Friday evening before the parade.
6. Remember that it will take $6000 for the mattress sale for the entire staff to dance with you at halftime. If you raise $5,999 we will not be rounding up.
7. Have a great weekend!