At this time we have made the decision to postpone our Cedar Point trip until May of 2021.  A number of things were taken into consideration.  The current climate is not conducive to an enjoyable experience, and the deadline to get refunds for all of you is July 15th….which is why we have decided to postpone.  If situations improve in the next few months, we can always add this back on….Cedar Point is an easy trip to schedule last minute.  For the time being, plan on a trip some time in May.

If you have paid money to Noteworthy, you will want to contact them to request a full refund.  If you have any issues, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience.